Saturday, October 29, 2005

Weekend... Watched a Movie... Empty Seat beside...

Today is Saturday, I am very bored and went to catch a Movie 'The Legend of Zorro' in the evening. Watching Movie alone is fast becoming my habit soon. Zorro sounded very much like sorrow, why would anyone wanted such a name? I may be just too negative. There is a crowd watching the show, I am seated right beside the stairs in the center, but to my surprise, there is a empty seat on the other side of me. Even stranger seems to be avoid me, I thought.

When I am young, Zorro is a lone ranger, he works alone, did he feel good alone? I never knew. In this movie, which is a sequel, he have a family for 10 years, with a wife and a son. Catherine Zeta Jones played as Elena, Zorro's wife and love. She looks great, always graceful. The movie is fairly good and entertaining.

There are some parts in the movie that I feel like writing.
The happy part :
1) Tornado, Zorro's horse, is a very funny horse, he drink wine, he smoke and he can stare with eye opened wide when danger come. What a horse.
2) The good always win. The usual happy ending. No surprise.
3) Zorro's good friend, Father Felipe, was shot at the heart. His holy cross stopped the bullet. I guess he keep his faith strongly, and thus he is blessed.

The sad part :
1) Zorro's son, Joachim, not knowing his father is Zorro(a hero), thinking he is coward, tell his father, 'You do not deserve Mum';
2) Elena told Zorro, 'If you do not understand me, you have never know me.'

The most predictable ending, they lived happily ever after. Isn't it nice? if everyone have such a ending.

2 comments:

Garfield said...

something is good to watch a movie alone. I remember watching matrix alone

Carrie said...

I watched movies alone without having an empty seat beside, coz I watched them at home.

Enjoy your movie no matter what. =)