Saturday, October 01, 2005

Thanks for the MSN chat, SL.

SL, really appreciate our chat just now, you have inspired me. You have left your home country and stay here alone for five years already. And I only have been alone for half a year. May be I just have not get use to it. I just have to love myself more. Thanks.

This morning, I watched the final episode of ‘学警雄心’, I am touched. It included all the emotions of 生离, 死别, 成功, 失败, 拥有, 失去. Everyone will have to go through all this, but please do not come all at once. One cannot handle so much at once. Take it easy, I shall.

Two of my best friends will be having have birthday this month. I look forward to tell you ‘Happy birthday, 生日快乐’.

4 comments:

Garfield said...

thank you. that is very thoughtful of you.

Sunshine said...

You are my best friend. I will not forget you.

Garfield said...

alex is also celebrating his birthday this month

Sunshine said...

So is Liselle