Saturday, October 08, 2005

Watching 'A Beautiful Mind'

Another movie that will touch the bottom of our heart and it is based on Nobel Prize Winner Prof. John Nash.

Prof. John Nash has demonstrated great willpower to ignore the hallunication that he suffered throughout his life, focus and pursue in his research. What a man. Russell Crowe has acted well, although he did not get an acedmy award for it. (The movie get 4 academy awards). I am touched especially during the scene of Nobel Prize Presentation, the speech he make. 'You are all my reason', he said. The wonderful wife of his, Alicia by name, fully deserved the honor, having faith and support for him through thick and thin, even screaming in the middle of night to excert her tireness and fustration. In contrust, where is my reason now? Well, I do not have any hallucination, and I just do not know I want to live for others anymore (except Russell). I will live for myself. I will be my reason.

No mather what, I will come back, just like he did. (Finally, he can teach again after so many years of absence due to the sickness). I will be strong at heart and love again.

If there is a will, there is a way.

P.S. : next DVD will be 'Tuesday with Morrie'. I have read the book and look forward for this movie.

3 comments:

Garfield said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sunshine said...

Try "Tuesdays with Morrie", I felt it as good as "A Beautiful Mind", if not better.
:-)

Garfield said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.