Sunday, October 16, 2005

Summary (9 Oct 05 - 15 Oct 05)

A busy week has pass, you may notice I did not write a lot. Regrets.
Let me do a Summary

Happy :
1) Watched a Good Musical
2) Played Good Table Tennis
3) Learn more on VMware
4) Received my performance bonus
5) A colleague is getting married
6) Started my Golf Lession
7) On Course next week
8) A colleague's family has recovered from illness
9) Officially reunited with a old friend/colleague at work

Sad :
1) Will miss Company's Dinner and Dance, due to oversea assignment
2) Insufficient sport activities this week
3) Encounter Incompatibility issue with SAS
4) Worry about workload in Office as I will be on Course nextweek.
5) Unable to share the joy of a friend's birthday, the week after next
6) The venue of the course next week is far away from home and office
7) Disaster Recovery Testing Result is not very good
8) Going to miss next golf lesson due to Disaster Recovery Drill
9) Feel sad after watching 'Moulin Rouge' VCD yesterday evening, true love with sad ending.

5 comments:

Garfield said...

you use the following chinese quote to console my friend AC. I am using it to console you now.

人生在世, 不如易事, 十常八九.
看开点吧.

加油!

Don't be too disappointed.

Garfield said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sunshine said...

Oh, I count my blessings, see that my happy moments still slightly more than my unhappy ones. Haha. No worry at all. Just a summary of all the mix feelings. I do not feel bad, other than at the moment. Thanks, nonetheless.
:-)

Carrie said...

With happiness and sadness, that's a balanced life. =)

Ruth Tam said...

So, you are much above average. The average is only 10 to 20 % happiness and you have 50%. So, it's 4 to 5 times more.