Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Places I visited

Although I have not visited so much places as Ruth have visited, but I will still like to do a review of the places that have my foot print.

US : L.A, San Francisco, New York, Chicago
Germany : Berlin, Frankfurt
United Kingdom : Oxford, London, and a lot of other cities/towns (because I studied in UK).
South Africa : Capetown, Johannesburg
Thailand : Bangkok, Pattaya, Kanchanaburi
Hong Kong
Taiwan : Taipei, T'ai-chong, T'ai-nan, Kao-hsiung
Japan : Tokyo, Osaka
South Korea : Seoul, Pusan, Cheju-do

Of them, the most memorable one is the trip of South Africa, I will never forget the trip with beautiful scenery, adventurous Safari, wonderful food and dining, relaxing Sun City Resort and many many other precious moments there.
可惜,此情可待成追忆,只是当时已惘然.

4 comments:

Di said...

wow, you have been a lot of places. Of course I have been to LA and San Francisco. We had a student here for a year from Bangkok, I would really like to go there one day. I would like to go to the UK as well. I have been to Mexico, Italy, Spain and France. I hope to expand in a year or two (after the little ones grow up a bit!)

Sunshine said...

I will like to visit Spain, France, Turkey, Greece someday too.

:-)

I will be on business trip in SF, New York, Chicago again in late Nov/early Dec.

How is the weather there now?

:-)

Ruth Tam said...

So, you like travelling too.

Sunshine said...

Oh, I like travel, just lack friends to travel along and $$$ only. Haha.

:-)