Monday, October 31, 2005

A 3 working day week

This is a 3 working day week, with the Malay and Indian Festival/Holiday on this week, falling on Tuesday and Thursday respectively. A lot of my colleagues took leaves taking advantage to create a super long week of holiday. I did not. When everyone is away (I meant users/clients not colleagues), that is the best time to work without disruption. But my cough has not really recovered yet, I hope I can have good rest this week on the holidays, I have not have a good sleep for days, coughing throughout the night. Sigh... I am tired... I have been delaying my house chores and there is still a lightbulb to be replace. I will do them tomorrow.

4 comments:

Ruth Tam said...

Take some time to relax.

Carrie said...

How long have you been coughing? Is it becoz of flu or allergy or bronchitis? Do take care of yourself!!! Avoid cold drinks and air-con. as far as possible. And not to let your airway exposed by wearing clothes with collars. I have been coughing for over a month in summer and its a nightmare!

Sunshine said...

Hi, Carrie, I have coughing for 8 days.
Thanks for the advices.
:-)

史路比 said...

have a nice holidays and take care! hope you'll get well soon! :)