Thursday, October 20, 2005

Preparation for Disaster Recovery Drill

I have not slept since yesterday early morning, it is 24 hrs now. Why?, I am on course during the day, doing testing for disaster recovery throughout the night. After this blog, I am getting ready to attend today's course again. I hope I can rest tonight.

The good news is the restoration seems much stable now and the other system recovery has also worked successfully. I hope this is enough to ensure this Saturday's drill will be a smooth one.

Alex is really committed, working with me through thick and thin, enduring these tiring nights. Let's hope our effort pays off, and this Saturday, completing the drill on time or even earlier, so that everyone can enjoy the remaining weekend on Sunday. I will keep my finger crossed.

4 comments:

Ruth Tam said...

Got some rest finally?

Sunshine said...

Oh, yes. Thanks. Manage to catch a good sleep. Fully charge again now!

Yeah!

:-)

Garfield said...

yes. have a good rest.

Eden said...

All the best for the recovery.
Have a GOOD rest thereafter !