Sunday, October 23, 2005

Breakfast with Corinne Rochefort


Today (No, should be yesterday, since it is after midnight now), I am so glad to have 香港点心 breakfast with Corinne Rochefort. I see that you have recovered and I wanted to tell you how happy I am. I see that you have get out of your 'down' mode and I hope you will continue to be the real you, you that I have know and understand for those years.

And happy birthday to you on Monday! Do you like the gift?
You will have more surprise today (Yeah, Sunday), you know?
Haha, you will see...

4 comments:

程霜 said...

so you and Corinne know each other before being bloggers?

Sunshine said...

We used to work in the same IT Team, she was a great help to everyone in the team. Hardworking and persistence.

Garfield said...

yes. i like the gift. thank you for your compliment. you forgot to mention something. she is very youthful-looking. haha... very thick-skinned praising myself.

Garfield said...

what surprises! i am so sleepy now. I watched such a boring and slow movie yesterday night. zzzzzzzzzz