Friday, December 09, 2005

Wise Secretary and Snow Storm



Frankly, I did not really notice the important of getting a hotel so near office because the last round in March, I stayed in a hotel at the Magificiant Mile (shopping area). But I see the wisdom of our Chicago Secretary, Deborah, now. This year, the worst weather came earlier than usual and there is a snow storm outside now. Her choice of hotel has save me a great deal of problem, because it has a underground pass to reach my office. Today's work is quite smooth, compare to New York, so I can return to hotel at 5.30pm. By the way, the relocation workers has gone since 3pm, I wonder it is due to the snow storm. Oh yeah, their weather is so accurate. Shame on my home country, a small little island and yet the weather forecast is never accurate at all.

1 comment:

chipmunk said...

Ha ha. I think the weather forecast inaccuracy is a Singapore thingy. My friend in Australia said that the weather forecast in Australia is so accurate, that, if they say it will rain fish, you'd better be outside waiting with a frying pan! :P