Saturday, December 31, 2005

A new year.

The new year will begin in 2 hrs.
What did I do?
I only watch the 'independant day' for the 4th time. It is a movie I like and inspiring. I also have a couples of drink to go with it. Enjoying life that is. I do not like to mix with big crowd on festive day as always. Doing things I like at home is fine with me.

'Today, we celebrate independant day!'.

Happy new year to all of you, it does not matter whether I know you or meet you before. Happy new year to you and may all have a wonderful and peaceful year!

Cheers!

5 comments:

梁巔巔 said...

新年快樂!!!!!!!!!

Hooooo!!!!!

chipmunk said...

Happy 2006!

Ruth Tam said...

Happy New Year! Wish your coming years be filled with abundant blessings.

yuen luk luk said...

Happy New Year!

"I do not like to mix with big crowd on festive day as always. Doing things I like at home is fine with me." - totally agree!

Carrie said...

Happy New Year. May happiness and good health be with you!