Sunday, December 11, 2005

Out in the snow. Look forward for tomorrow night.


Today (still Saturday in Chicago), I worked with Vicki setting up the Network (wired and wireless) and the VoIP phones till 4pm. I asked her if there are good musical in Chicago? I have always love Musical! Great, a good broadway musical is in Town, 'Wicked'. After that, I braved the snow to get ticket (that is when I shoot this picture, the sky is so dark after 4pm, sigh...). Luckily for me, there are still tickets for individual seats. Those people in front is booking so many tickets (at least 5 tickets) and so advance booking (for shows at Jan - Mar 06). The show I have manage to secure will be on tomorrow at 7.30pm (Sunday). At least, there is something I can look forward now.

P.S. : Almost all outdoor decoration for Christmas is like that in US, kind of simple after seeing how Singapore's Orchard Road's Christmas Decoration'.

No comments: