Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Presents to myself


I am giving a bunch of lovely presents to myself this Christmas.

1) A cabinet for my wine, liqueor, cocktail tools, glasses and cocktail formulas
2) A cabinet for my Audio/Video Appliances
3) A Canon Photo Printer
4) A 80GB Pocket Harddisk
5) A DVD RW Drive for my Computer

The Photo above shows my liqueor cabinet, it still short of glasses, will be complete by the end of the month.

Also, I have yet to migrate my A/V applicance to the new Cabinet.

5 comments:

梁巔巔 said...

Merry X'mas!!!!!!!!!

Carrie said...

Wah Wah!!! So many Christmas gifts!!

Merry Christmas, friend! ^^

chipmunk said...

Nice. And I think I recognise one of the bottles. :P

Garfield said...

which model of canon photo printer did you purchase?

Eden said...

ha ha ... saw your hands in the mirror reflection !