Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Happy Birthday, Sunshine (Voice of me)


This may be a year that given a choice you will not want, I know. But it has came nonetheless, so make the best out of it. This year you have learn a lot, I am sure, but there is a lot to learn and practise. Keep it up, do not be disappointed and sad anymore. If nobody around, there is still me. Love yourself, so as to be loved.

You woke up so early (7am in San Francisco) today, it is because you wanted to do this blog before the days ended in Singapore (it is 11.40pm in Singapore) and this is your birthday wish - To be happy. So how is your feeling of having your birthday in a foreign country working? Oh, busy working, but happy to see some friends wishing me through blog and Instant Messager, the feeling is good in general, and just 20 mins ago, a important friend wishes me too, I am so glad that it is still on time.

I will be happy, and next year when I review this blog, I should be able to say I am more happy now.

6 comments:

chipmunk said...

I am sorry I missed the time! Dang, if I came back from that drinking session an hour earlier...
Anyway, happy belated birthday, and, stay happy always!

梁巔巔 said...

My age: ........over 28; under 35.

^~

Happy Birthday again! :)

Hyacinthus said...

"My age: .....over 28; under 35."

che........


Sunshine, wish a happy birthday here.

Sunshine said...

Thanks.
:-)
I am in that range too.
haha

程霜 said...

Sunshine, Happy birthday! (sorry, I'm late)

Right, stay happy....all the time.

cs

史路比 said...

happy birthday and happy all the days..

"I will be happy, and next year when I review this blog..." <== yes, i'm sure you will. add oil! ^^