Friday, December 16, 2005

No Flight Home.


Although I have book my flights since 3 weeks ago, yet I could not get a flight in this time from SF to Hong Kong, although Hong Kong to Singapore is confirmed. Sigh... (Christmas Season is the main reason)

The only next available flight is on Monday, which is 3 days later than planned.
The Colleagues stationed in SF are very nice (although demanding), they planned to relocate me to SF city, so that I can enjoy the weekend while waiting for the flight. (Our SF Office is in Redwood City, beside the Head Quarter of Oracle.)

Unfortunately, my boss encountered difficulties in Chicago, and the users there prefer me to fly back to assist them. Frankly speaking, the problem they have is not in my area, and I could not help them much even if I am there. They just need someone from the IT department to feel better and I happen to be in US. Well, I do not mind if I can help, since my boss has been very nice to me.

So, in short, nothing is confirm. My next flight, my next destination.....

4 comments:

San Wen Ji said...

SF is a nice city. I like it very much.

Hyacinthus said...

"beside the Head Quarter of Oracle"??

Really? would you please place a bomb just next to if you have time here? thanks for your kindly help :)

Sunshine said...

Haha, I will not do that, because I am a Certified Oracle Professional (OCP) in my work area. That will be killing my career too.
:-)

Hyacinthus said...

O, too bad. just place a bomb at their head quarter would not kill your career ga wor. no? :(

sunshine is a DBA....