Thursday, September 22, 2005

A ruined evening

My friends of 21 years (since school days) asked me to a movie today. Unfortunately, during dinner, I received a call from my resigned colleague seeking help, a urgent migration. There go my plans... I felt sorry for my friend, have to 'fly kite'. How I wish to go for a movie or even a short window shopping. Well, it is reality, after a mere 5 minute work back in office, I am on my way home.

At my neighbourhood, I though of getting drypers for my 3 year olds. John Little Sale, right! I should have my discount voucher somewhere. Oh no, my boy has taken it on my table the other day, he must have threw it somewhere at his playing corner. Ouch, have to pay the usual price, no discount for me.

Tomorrow will be a quiet day, most of them will be on course. Nevermind, we will have special lunch tomorrow, I have something in mind, let me see whether it will work out tomorrow.

After days of rest, I have a speedy jog today, rather fast while listening to Cyndi's dancing songs on my MP3 players. I miss my table tennis session, the last was 5 days ago.

It is resting time now, enjoying Jacky's Snow.Wolf.Lake (Cantonese Version).
It is playing my favourite song in the musical - '花与琴的流星'.
This specific scene in the musical (8 years ago) is still fresh in my mind, what a brillant performance that night. Kit Chan is also singing at her best in the musical. '等了又等' is another beautiful song.

I hope there will be more musical coming to Singapore, else I can only see it in New York or London. Sigh....

No comments: