Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A farewell lunch

Today, we have lunch at Tonkichi, Suntec City. It is great to have lunch with such good lunch partners. But today is also a farewell lunch for a colleague. He does not talk much, which is a contrust compare with me. Though, we do not see thing eye to eye and our working style is totally different, but I still feel a bit sad to see him leaving the organisation. I wishes him having a good career and future in the new organisation.

After he leave, my friend and colleague KH will take over. He is a long time friend since 12 years ago and in a different organisation. We should be able to work effectively together. I will need his co-operation dearly this year end, to consolidate and migrate our application and database. I look forward to work with him again.

I just used the facial lotion recommended by my colleague during lunch time. I felt refreshed and cleanse after apply, it is effective. I am so glad.

Tomorrow, my DMD will be back in company and I am responsible to ensure that he feel at home for all his IT needs, it is going to be some hard works. Luckily, I have get ready the necessary guide and manual to setup the necessary equipment and software tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be a smooth transition.

Well, everyday have its challenge. We will be brave to face it. Come on.

No comments: