Saturday, September 24, 2005

Plans for the Weekend?

No plans at all. Any friends saw this? Call me if you need company?
Guess I will be watching VCD/DVD ("Million Dollar Baby" and "The Interpreter"), playing computer games, perhaps swimming, the last was sometime ago.

My ex-Colleague call last night, we will be arranging to attend the Air-Pistol course. We have attended the Air-Rifle Course last time. As the Air-Rifle is heavy and old, we don't practice much, Air Pistol will be much better.

I got my new glasses yesterday. It is very light and trendy, I like it much.

Today, I have setup most of the stuff for my DMD after his return, guess things will be fine. Phew.....

Tomorrow, may be I can start my study for CCNA, planned a week and no action is not like me huh? So, stop my fiction books and back to technical. Upgrading is one of the way to keep your job, especially IT.

Today's blog is quite unorganise, rite? Piece and pieces. Yeah, because my mind also in a mess.
Better have more exercise tonight to clear my mind and exhaust myself to sleep.

May I sleep well tonight. Oh, last thing, I hope your medical review is fine, you know who you are. :-)

No comments: