Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A dear friend

My dear friend chat with me for 2 hrs just a while ago. I am sure she is very tired and in need of rest after 3 days of 'supervision', yet she did not stop encouraging and motivating me. A great friend indeed.

We chat on different subject, the recent rumor, religion, image and my failing relationship. Despite of the encouragement, I still cannot have enough to make the 1st step for reconciliation. I still have fear of being hurt again and deeper. I am sorry, may be I have disappointed you, but I do not want to bluff you by promising I will make the 1st move to reunite. I can't, the pain is still fresh and the wound new.

I have no doubt I can handle the pain currently, but to face the possible deeper hurt, I am not ready yet. Not sure if I will ever be ready.

Now I just wanted to have more great friends that care. I will care for them too. That is a promise.

I look forward for our planned lunch tomorrow and the facial product you will recommend. See you tomorrow, my friend, and thanks for your kind words and blessings.

No comments: