Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Monday Red! not Blue.

Today, I wear a red shirt to work. I wish I have a bright and cheerful week ahead.
The reaction is mixed, most colleagues says it is nice and matching, but a male colleague says I look like a red packet. Do I look that bad? Well, I guess, to each his own, I need not care what other says, I live for myself, not for others.

The table tennis practice go well, we start our practice on time. I lack the fury I have last week, only manage to win 8 out of 9 matches. But I managed to return more attacks today, which I am very satisfy. I left early from the practice today, because I will met my friend to complete our promise to watch the movie 'Myth' together (refer to 'The ruined evening' posted last week).

I do not care what other says, but I appreciate the movie a lot. A lot of effort was put in for the good show. But I think the actress (a Korean) is beautiful but lacks character, she seems a doll. I could not feel the undying love that lasted hundreds of years. On the other hand, I felt the undying loyalty the soldier and the war horses has shown the general. I guess this is a man's movie, just like the TVB drama I am following, it is about police trainees. Guys will have better appreciation because we have went through similar training during our army days.

Upon returning home, I turn on my recorded program, the International Varsity Debate. It is between a Malaysia University against a China University. The theme is '好心必有好报'. From the beginning, I believe the opposition will win because it is much easier to prove that not all good deed will yield kind reward. Everyone should have experience that before, it is reality. But I agree that it will not stop us from doing good deeds because we will feel good, even with no rewards. As I predicted, the Opposition Team from China won 4 votes to 1. Actually, the Malaysian University has done a good job, it is just their luck to be proposition that is very disadvantage to them. Personally, I will choose the 4th Speaker from Opposition (徐纯) as the best speaker, the conclusion he made is totally outstanding. I will look forward for their finals. The DVD recorder did a wonderful job, produce great quality recording, digital is always better the analog, just as I have learn in my Poly class.

2 comments:

Eden said...

Hi, what brand is your DVD recorder? I'm looking for one but it seemed like most of them is direct recording to CDR. Only managed to find one with hard disk and it's pretty expensive and bulky!

Sunshine said...

It is Akira, record to DVD+RW.