Sunday, September 25, 2005

My weekend Blog

It is the same for both nights, Yesterday and today, going to sleep after a drink.
What drink? XO + White Rum + Orange Juice.
It taste like long island tea, if you have try before.

But there is a different, my mum visit me today.
Guess she is worry I am lonely...
I am, but I can live with it, and look for things to do alone.

Today, we watched TVB drama the whole day, keeping each other accompanied.
The feeling of bonding.... it feels good...

Just before I write this blog, my friend yahoo me again, just before she leave the line.
The 2 lines she wrote is enough to cheer up my day, if you happen to read this, please drop me a note if you see me online if you think I am your friend. I will be grateful.

Once, I read a story from the book 'Chicken Soup of the soul'.
It wrote that a youngster is in great hunger and a women gave a glass of water to him.
After Twenty years later, the woman is poor and sick. The doctor did operations for her and helps her recover, she is no doubt very grateful to the doctor. She asked 'how can I ever replay you?". The doctor repliced "You have, the glass of water, twenty years ago' has paid for everything and more." This story has always touched me and always tell me that a bit of negligible effort from you can means a lot to the one in need.

I have installed my SCV today, I hope my boy will love it when he see it tomorrow. I will be fetching him tomorrow morning at 8.30am. I miss you, my son...
Sleep well, daddy will see you tomorrow...

No comments: