Thursday, September 15, 2005

My 1st Blog

This is my 1st blog. I named my blog as 'Rays of Sunlight', because I wanted to be hopeful everyday. I do not want to dwell on my misfortunates anymore, I wanted to live everyday to the fullest. Most of all, I wanted to be happy and I wanted to share with all my friends.

Life is not easy for me and I am at the bottom of the pit in April and May, when my wife of 6 years decided to leave our family. Worse of all, no reason was given and no quarrel between us. Just a sudden request of break off.

It will be 5 months after 2 more days since that unforgetable day. But in this period of time, I have read many books, mostly about marriage, healing, love and emotion control. I have managed to heal and control my feeling now and I will like all my friends, especially 'jetterweb', who suffered to look into the light again, just like a reborned phoenix.

I will like to thanks my friend A. Chang for her guidance during my painful times, and also all the friends that have helped me in my process of healing.

I have made so much changes for the better now, it is amazing. I am more healthy, patience, and most of all, I enjoyed my time more, no matter whether I am alone or accompancied. I can see that nothing is forever, and I will treasure every moment now.

May you be enjoying the 'Rays of Sunlight', always.

1 comment:

梁巔巔 said...

Go go go~ Good Start!