Saturday, June 03, 2006

Russia & Dubai : Day 9 & 10 (5-6 May 06)

Day 9 is actually the last day of the trip as we fly in the later afternoon and reach Singapore on Day 10's morning.



Day9's morning is having a optional tour, i.e. you pay if you want to go. We are going to a 4 wheel drive on the sand dune in the desert, doing sandboarding and riding camel. The 4 wheel drive is very crazy and I felt my tummy overturned. I enjoy the sandboarding most. Hmm... correction, only the part sliding down is enjoyable. Climbing the dune is terrible, as the sand is so fine, walking 3 steps and you have slide back 2, so it is very difficult to climb up after your slide. I did the sandboarding twice.
The camel here only have one hump and sure they does not smell nice. We need to be very careful when the camel rise and squat down for boarding as the bridle may hit our back badly.

Lunch is by ourselves and we went to the airport, catching the flight back to Singapore in the early evening. Thus ended my trip.

9 comments:

Carrie said...

相中人是你嗎?和我想像的還不遠。

Sunshine said...

Yes. That is me. Ugly or nice, it is simply me.
:-)

梁巔巔 said...

Sunshine, 你人如其名~ 陽光氣很重啊!!!!

吸引!

Carrie said...

Hey, you look gorgeous: very sunshine and healthy-looking! =)

Sunshine said...

Thanks, actually I am slightly overweight according to BMI (body mass index).

=P

Carrie said...

sunshine, when you have time, pls send me your email address to carriecwm@gmail.com.

^^

San Wen Ji said...

你的腳一定偷走了很多沙漠的天然物資。

Sunshine said...

SWJ, you are right!
:-)

My leg really sink deep and my shoes & socks are full of sands.
:-)

San Wen Ji said...

我都去過那裏,那裏的沙真的很幼細。不過那時沒有滑沙的玩意。