Saturday, June 24, 2006

A bad Friday

Yesterday, it is a bad Friday.

Since morning, I have developed a headache. Attended a offsite meeting with vendor and go through a product that is not suitable for us to use.
And in the evening, when I collect the ticket for the movie 'The King and the Crown' (Korean Movie), then I discovered that I booked the wrong date last night (too tired) and money is wasted. To watch the show, all good seat are taken. Also, mum has fallen sick too, I will visit her tomorrow, hope she is getting better.

Only consolation is the 'second choice' movie is surprisingly enjoyable. It is comedy about family love, parent struggling to find time for their kids and yet to earn enough to feed the family. It have a happy earning, which I always want to believe. But don't be too serious about the logic in the show, because it is meant to make audience feel relax and happy.

No comments: