Saturday, June 10, 2006

A Friday Night


Last Night after work, I went to IMM to meet a friend for dinner. As for us have not have crab for a long time, we order Chilli Crab at Long Beach. We tought of ordering 2 crabs but we settle for 1 when the captain says the crab is rather big. Lucky for us, it is really big.

After dinner and shopped a while in Daiso, the japanese discount store in IMM, their stocks are very nicely designed and unique, just like other japanese product. When the shop closed, I went home to watch the 1st World Cup match, Germany vs Costa Rica. The result is 4-2. One of favourite striker, Germany's M.Klose scored twice. Wonderful. I think this is the highest scoring openning match as far as I know.

I wish myself a happy weekend.
:-)

1 comment:

Garfield said...

yummy...=)