Friday, June 16, 2006

Full loads of projects, work

Although my tasked framework and roadmap is still not ready, I have started to embark on a whole lots of projects.

Some of those are
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution
- Enterprise Log Storage and Management Solution
- Harddisk Encryption Software with dual factor authenication
- Web Application Acceleration Appliance
- Contact Center Solution / Enterprise Feedback System (Still pending users to narrow down the requirement)

Next week will be a very busy week. Monday and Tuesday will be fully involve in the Customer Relationship Management System upgrade while visiting the Enterprise IT 2006 at Singapore EXPO on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday is also full of meetings.

Although busy, I am still glad that I am no longer doing maintenance and support works that I used to do. Especially, no more standby and midnight calls. Also, I am glad to be able expose myself to so much new opportunities.

2 comments:

Hyacinthus said...

knowing your role and duty is always the good starting point to kick off and make the task done.

yuen luk luk said...

Add oil ah!