Monday, April 17, 2006

It is 1 year now.

Last year today, I am separated.
During then, I am devastated and sank to the bottom of the valley of depression. 365 days had passed, the earth continue to spin, my pain has gone from unbearable, painful, numb, and finally leaving only the scar. Once, I thought this pain will always be there, but time prove me wrong. I came back with numerous changes and my life is back on track now.

I will like to say thanks to my mum and all the friends that have spent their precious time with me, bringing me out of darkness. Some of them are still reading my blog.

Also, to you fellow bloggers, who keep dropping encouragement to me since my blog started.

I hope I have fulfill my objective of naming my blog 'Rays of Sunlight'.

7 comments:

梁巔巔 said...

噢.....

黑暗始終都會過去, 黎明一定會來臨!

一切美滿!

^^

Carrie said...

Best wishes! Keep going and take care!

Eden said...

May the rays of sunlight be with you always! =P

San Wen Ji said...

離婚並不是世界末日。恭喜你!

chipmunk said...

I may be too busy to update my own blog, but, I always make time to read yours. =) Gambateh.

Hyacinthus said...

No matter what life still has to go on. And tears and pain would soon be gone with wind when time goes by. Don't forget you are cared and blessed while your bad time. Take care my friend.

totoro said...

Hey bro, time will heal. Look on the bright side of life... See when can have another drink