Thursday, April 27, 2006

Holiday at last!

Phew... almost there...

A late flight tomorrow to Moscow and begin my holiday in Russia and Dubai (UAE).

So, I guess this may be my last blog till my return. May everything goes well while I am not around.

Last night, I began my packings and having been transferring as much movies into my Creative Zen Vison:M as possible, also recharge my Casio digital camera. There will be more packing tonight.

See you, friends.

P.S. : CR, hope I can receive your good news before I fly. All the best.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

enjoy ur trip and take more pics! =D

Garfield said...

enjoy your trip!

chipmunk said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your trip!

Hyacinthus said...

have a good trip and wait your pics sharing

梁巔巔 said...

Over over))))))

When will you be back?