Thursday, April 20, 2006

Some movies and musical for the past 1 week.


Last week, I watched the 'Inside Man'.
It is very good, with a exciting and clever story.


2 days ago, I choose the Musical Movie 'The Producers'
This is also very good, it is witty, catchy, humorous. A very relaxing musical movie. I am considering getting the DVD when it is release.


Yesterday, I attented the Broadway Musical 'Westside Story' at Espanade by the bay. This musical is only average for musical. The music is not impressive, except may be one or two songs. The story is simple too. May be I have too high a expectation.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh!I must get the Producers! I like musical movies!!!

梁巔巔 said...

第一套好多人都話唔好睇.

Musical Movie, 始終最愛仙樂飄飄處處聞 & 油脂1.

貓奴MAY said...

west side story..... long time ago