Thursday, April 13, 2006

Blogging

I first started blogging when I feel lonely and needed to express myself, with or without audience. It helps me release my emotional tension and helps me sleep and lives better. Since I started blogging, I have friends who feel the same need to express and relase emotion, and started their own blogs.

Some friends have blog that does not touch on feeling initially, but that soon changed. Feelings were poured into words on their writings. Because, without that, the blog is like without soul. Some friends pour their feeling into it from started, for that, I am very glad to say, you are leaving something behind that someday when you look back and know how much you have gone through and how strong you have been.

Dear friends, life is unpredictable, lets live everyday to its fullest. And blog it if you want to remember these important days that we are breathing ...

3 comments:

梁巔巔 said...

寫得好好!

Carrie said...

Your words are so true.

Glad to know you in blog.

Eden said...

agreed with you too .. but i'm not very good with words .. sometimes when i start a blog, i'll stare at the screen for a while ... and dunno wat to write !