Saturday, November 05, 2005

Watch 'Sky High'



I watched another movie alone last night (now is after midnight, so it is last night). It is 'Sky High', a very relaxing show about a high school training super heroes. It is definately not a serious movie, but I have enough of 'heavy' firms recently. So, why not? It is funny and quite unique in its story and setting, although predictable. I have a enjoyable evening, although it is again nobody seating beside me. Looking at the bright side, the better, no one challenge me for the arm rest. Haha, 'Ah Q's spirit'? may be. It lighten my mood and ease my stress, that is more important, isn't it? Yeah, I told myself.

2 comments:

Ruth Tam said...

Sometimes, we need to cheer ourselves up.

Garfield said...

that is good form of relaxation. I need to get back to my CISSP study now. take care and have a nice weekend.