Thursday, November 17, 2005

Care

The following is a translation of the Chinese version written by SanWenJi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To everyone that I will like to share,

It feels great that we can care for others. What I mean of 'care' is the ability to acknowledge and share other people's unhappiness. When we grow, the ability weakened. We will be glad to have dinner and drinks with others, but who is willing to listen to your life story?

If there is such a person around you, please kindly treasure him/her. You must understand the sacrifice that he/she made, because by listening, he/she is sharing your feeling or burden, no less than you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week, I miss talking (real talking, from the bottom of my heart) to a very good friend that really care for me, because I am not sure whether I have annoyed him/her, if I did, I am really sorry.

2 comments:

梁巔巔 said...

Let's have a real talking to each other in HK or in Sigapore in the future.

Sunshine said...

DinDin, I look forward for that day!
:-)