Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sense of belonging?

Is sense of belonging so important to you?
why are you so upset for not being invited?
Do you need to prove your worth in such a way?
Do you need to prove anything at all?

What you did is wrong today! Although apology accepted, the guilt will not leave you tonight, you will not sleep in peace. The guardian angel will not be there tonight, if you can sleep at all.

Learn well your lesson, you spoil your day and you spoil others too.
Do not do that again although you are upset.

Remember, you are who you are. You do not rely on someone to prove your worth, in fact, You need not prove anything at all.

I thought you have make it, you have make me rethink about this. You better buck up.

5 comments:

Ruth Tam said...

You are upset too.

Garfield said...

ah chew.. i am sneezing again. take care. your health is more important. don't be angry.

Carrie said...

hey u alrite? calm down and take care.

Sunshine said...

Corrine : I am not angry, I am just disappointed with myself.

Carrie : thanks.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, this blog is meant for my angel talking to my devil, they are all me.

Ruth Tam said...

Sometimes, maybe we shouldn't be too harsh on ourselves. Life is tough and we better be nice to ourselves.