Saturday, November 26, 2005

A early Birthday Gift



I watch the 2 musicals with my UK classmate, Florence, who also loved Musical. She is also having problem looking for friend to watch musical. Great, now you have partner to watch musical! On Wednesday, while watching ' a twist of fate', I mentioned that I am trying to mix cocktail and just now before watching 'RENT', I received my early birthday present from her (My birthday is in Dec, and I should be working in San Francisco during that time this year), it is a book on cocktail, what a great listener! I am deeply touched by attention and sensitiveness shown by her. Thanks, Florence.

3 comments:

梁巔巔 said...

"My birthday is in Dec"

I know, but what date?........

Sunshine said...

14th.
:-)
How about yours?

梁巔巔 said...

14th ma?

I will remember it.

Mine?

Heeee heeeeeeee~

You will know it!

^~