Thursday, November 03, 2005

I am reverting back to myself

6 and half months have passed since that painful day.

The pain is beginning to subside and numbed now. I started to reliase that I am slowly reverting to my old self.

Letting her have her ways, I have make numerous changes before, now I discovered that I am reverting back to my own personal habits, those I am used to.
Some of the habits :
1) HairStyle : She have always wanted me to keep my hair rather short, now I am back to side parting hairstyle (have not done that in last 5 years), occasionally, I will gel a spiky hairstyle too. I have had my length of hair back now.
2) I used to wear pyjamas when going to sleep, she have wanted me to wear shorts.
3) Now I am folding socks into rolls, she used to ask me folding them 'Squarely'.
and a few others...

Am I beginning to get use to it? I believe so, although she still appear in my mind occassionally, the image is getting less clear now. I have not seen her for months, other than photos, do I really wanted to forget her? I don't know.

7 comments:

Ruth Tam said...

Six and a half month is not a long time. However, it's longer than centuries when we are in pain.

史路比 said...

兩個人在一齊,原來還有很多生活上的細節會碰到磨擦..

另,這是我很喜歡的一首歌!

Garfield said...

be yourself, be happy

Di said...

You won't forget her. How could you? You will someday smile at the thought of her. You will forget the pain. Imagine a year from now, you will be who YOU want to be, not who she wanted you to be. You need to be happy now!

Eden said...

agreed with Di ... "You will be who you want to be, not who she wanted you to be" Shine, sunshine .. SHINE !

梁巔巔 said...

愛神, 也有苦惱.......問祂可知道.....

Sunshine said...

Thank you, everyone.