Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Job Portfolio

I am told that I will be leaving my current job based on technical knowledge and will be doing Technology Planning in my new portfolio, also I will be reporting directly to my debuty CIO (Whom I have a feeling may be promoting to CIO soon). It is a blessing in disguise, as I will be doing management and planning work rather than daily technical administrative work.

I shall be researching for my own jobscope and KPI (key performance indicator) in the coming days. Tomorrow, the whole picture of the new organisation chart will be shown and schedule for handing over will be introduced.

Hope everything will go smoothly.

2 comments:

yuen luk luk said...

good luck!

chipmunk said...

Remember, one othe most important KPI is to be able to balance work and life.