Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My favourite album 'Something to remember'


15 years already, I bought this album in Oxford, when I went for my overseas studies.
I am not really a fan of Madonna, and I certainly does not enjoy many of her dance songs.
But this album is still my favorite. This is really rare, because I am not a person who listen to English music. I could not really remember, but I believe I heard it from a friend's room and decided to own it.

This album have none of Madonna's dance songs, instead, it is a collection of her best sad love songs.

My recommendation:
"I Want You"
"I'll Remember"
"You'll See" (*love this when I have some anger. Haha)
"This Used to Be My Playground"
"Love Don't Live Here Anymore"
"One More Chance"

Today, I am still playing the same CD again. Listen and reliving the moments in Oxford and UK.
Long live the friendships, those dear friends from the university who we still meet regularly.

1 comment:

chipmunk said...

Those are the good old days indeed.
Haha. I have that album too! And I think most of us do!