Saturday, July 22, 2006

Zpop Concert 2006

Today, I am very frustrated with the progress of the vendors, and they never even keep me updated and they do not know what changes has been done and what is the impact. I have to manage this project and yet I am not suppose to enter the server room because my new role does not require me to have the access. My direct boss is asking me to return the project after a milestone, I will be 100% glad to do so. But my former boss will be on a 1 month overseas trip soon. I guess I will try not to burden her while she is on it. So, that will means I will have to take care of it for another 1.5 months. Sigh...

This incident did spoil my mood in attending the Zpop Charity Concert 2006. Staring Jeff Chang, Harlem Yu, Fish Leong and Jolin Tsai. I find Harlem singing especially well, although my favourite is Jeff and Fish. My friend feels Jeff is the best. Well, guess I have listened too much Jeff's music on CD and the sound system at the concert is not good enough to come near to his standard I expect. Overall, I enjoyed it although my mood is still gloomy. (I know , it is not healthy. That is why I blog! To release my emotion. I will feel better after this)

The songs I like most is Fish's '可惜不是你', I feel so touched and fragile that tears basically filled in my eyes. (Yeah, I am a cry baby, I know. I may look tough outside, but I am extremly fragile at time. I have put up the song to share with you, click play at the top if it doesn't.)

这一刻突然觉得好熟悉
像昨天今天同时在放映
我这句语气原来好像你
不就是我们爱过的证据
差一点骗了自己骗了你
爱与被爱不一定成正比
我知道被疼是一种运气
但我无法完全交出自己
努力为你改变
却变不了预留的伏笔
以为在你身边那也算永远
仿佛还是昨天
可是昨天已非常遥远
但闭上双眼我还看得见
可惜不是你陪我到最後
曾一起走却走失那路口
感谢那是你牵过我的手
还能感受那温柔
那一段我们曾心贴着心
我想我更有权力关心你
可能你已走进别人风景
多希望也有星光的投影
努力为你改变
却变不了预留的伏笔
以为在你身边那也算永远
仿佛还是昨天
可是昨天已非常遥远
但闭上双眼我还看得见
可惜不是你陪我到最後
曾一起走却走失那路口
感谢那是你牵过我的手
还能感受那温柔
可惜不是你陪我到最後
曾一起走却走失那路口
感谢那是你牵过我的手
还能感受那温柔
感谢那是你牵过我的手
还能温暖我胸口

2 comments:

totoro said...

I was so sick of office politics that I decided to quit and run my own biz... at the end of it, probably will be happier?

Carrie said...

yes, the song is so bitter touching! i always love fish!