Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A evening at Esplanade

I have a relaxing night at the Esplanade last night. I have dinner with my best friend at gutton bay food center and have a couple of drinks at the Aria Bistro and Wine bar, follow by a short walk and rest along the seaside, enjoying the sea breeze while admiring the skyline of the financial and business area of Singapore.

The dinner is so-so, as it is a self service food center. When I have the Sambal Stingray, the chicken wings is getting cold, and when I have the satay, even the Sambal Stingray also began to get cold. But the drinks at Aria is great, we have the whole place to ourself and it is so cosy, and two of the drinks are also free due to 1-to-1 promotion. The walk is great too, it is windy and cooling (but not as windy as I like compared to last Thursday's jog there).

The only issue is that it took a long time to get our taxi even when the queue is so short. Other than that, I enjoy the night.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

sounds a really enjoyable and relaxing evening. ^^

totoro said...

yo bro, how abt a drink with me and miko, when free? :)

Sunshine said...

totoro bro, anytime as long as it is not Sunday (my family day).