Thursday, July 27, 2006

Musical : Cabaret


Last night, I attended the Musical : Cabaret, starring Fei Xiang & Emma Yong. The acting and singing is good, but the songs are not as breath-taking as the more famous Broadway classics. The ending is a bit rush too. Overall, I will rate it above average. The setting is in Berlin, Germany during the rise of the Nazis, and it is about the people living during this age of darkness. It contain adult themes and thus is restricted to above 15 years old.

P.S. : At last, the 'Lake House' and 'The lady in the water' begins to show. I wish I have time to watch them. Also, due to a lot of unhappiness recently, I picked up my book 'Being Happy' (by Andrew Mattews) and read it again. It has begin to work its magic on me already, feeling much better.

2 comments:

Ruth Tam said...

Glad you are better now.

San Wen Ji said...

I am reading his "Making Friends".