Thursday, January 18, 2007

Unlucky week

This is a really unlucky week.

I took bus a bus and the bus breakdown in the middle of a busy road, and it is in the rain too.

When using Internet at home, it failed on me and only managed to recover 3 days later.

Also, I have mosquito bites more this week than in a year, mostly thanks to the rainy season that lasted more than a month.

At work, my project required critical changes, and cases/problem increased two fold.

I really should go to the temple to pray for a change of luck, hopefully things will go better.

I wish you a very lucky week, unlike me.
:-)

4 comments:

San Wen Ji said...

u just forgot the lucky part ..

think think..should have :)

Garfield said...

your luck will change. will pray to my lord via mother mary for you =)

Ruth Tam said...

I have a bad start for 2007. Lost a client whom I treated with my heart, nearly lost a friend because I lent him money, my computer broke down with no reason, got terrible sick for days.

totoro said...

hmmm, Internet problem is due to SingNet proxy, I am facing the same problem too...