Tuesday, January 30, 2007

S.H.E Concert


After some much stress and unhappiness this month, I took a break to attend the S.H.E. Concert last Saturday. The concert is very nice, but I do not like everyone standing up and blocking the view of others who prefer to sit down enjoying the music. Also, the traffic is extremely bad, took me 75 minute to reach or leave in Taxi, mostly due to the National Stadium beside, having a soccer match between Singapore and Malaysia.

For the concert, most songs are very familiar to me. But the sound system is not optimised. I enjoyed more of the music on their DVD recorded in Hong Kong's 'red stadium'. Nonetheless, it is still a good break.

However, I discovered that my mobile mail system encountered failure again when I reached home at 1am. After troubleshooting and notifying users, I only manage to sleep after 3am, sigh...

10 comments:

Ruth Tam said...

Yes, one needs a good break.

梁巔巔 said...

喂, 小心身體呀老兄! ^^

Hyacinthus said...

祝願sunshine豬年:
諸事大吉.諸體心健.諸帆風順 
豬籠入水.豬肥屋潤.豬腹經綸

梁巔巔 said...

Sunshine!!!!! 祝您豬年行大運!!! 恭喜發財!!!!!!!!

Ruth Tam said...

Happy New Year!

Garfield said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you!

Carrie said...

Hey Sunshine. Happy Chinese New Year! Wish you with joy and good health. How are you doing these days? Long time no blog bor...

Eden said...

Hey, long time didn't blog ? Do try to write =)

Eden said...

Happy New Year 2008!

梁巔巔 said...

Sunshine, Happy New Year!