Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Time flies...

Will my update rate.... I am expecting to have less readers....

If you read this entry, thank you.
:-)

November is pasting fast, the feeling come mostly from work.

The Mobile Mail project already on with 3 top management testing it, and expecting to have around 10 more to participate by latest next week.

With the IBM engineer resignation, and the not very-keen committment from the vendor, I am looking after the configuration myself now. I wanted to do a good job.

A very sad incident happen yesterday at work.
Admin department wanted to sent a email to seek approval of absorb the cost for data plans in the trial. I have drafted most of the mail especially the objective, the solution, architecture, choice of software, evulation criteria. Admin only adds in the cost. But because the approval is for money for their department, they wanted to sent which I am fine only requesting that they cc me in the mail. I do not know whether it is accident or intentional, Admin head actually sent the mail, with cc to some of the management without my name, and tell me that he 'forget'. Stealing limelight? may be, but I will never find out.
Just have to tell myself, 'it is ok, don't fight for personal glory, go for win-win success'.

Still have 2 more tasks outstanding.
1) Sharepoint trial's scope and requirement gathering
2) My role, strategy and plan for the next 2 years.

It is going to be interesting (will look at the positive side)

The mobile mail has been updating me with mail within a minute of arrival. I have to turn it off from 8pm to 8am, so that I have some quality time for myself away from work and has a peaceful sleep.

I really want to watch the anime 'EarthSea Legend' which I knew Hong Kong showed, but Singapore has totally no news about it. Sigh......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Thank you."

You're welcome.
=P

Anonymous said...

Still reading =)

Hehe. I think you are spending way too much time in Azeroth...

梁巔巔 said...

我日日都嚟 ga! :)

Eden said...

Do take a short short break to drop a note .. at least we know u r ok =)

Ruth Tam said...

I am reading.

Haricot 微豆 said...

This is my first visit here and I am glad to hear you had a good trip to HK and Macau. Thanks for sharing the pixs. I haven't been to many of those places for over 10 years, and some since my childhood !!