Monday, November 27, 2006

Just drop a note....

Eden tells me to drop a note to let everyone knows I am ok.
Thanks.

I am ok. This week will be a busy but fruitful week, as more users will be joining my mobile mail project.

As for something to look forward? I have the Emil Chow concert on Saturday! I also wish to watch 'Happy Feet' to relax my tired mind.

As for books, I am reading the book on coming motion picture 'Eragon'. I am always facinated by stories on Dragon, Magic and adventure.

Thanks, Carrie, LDD and Ruth for not bored by the lack of entries.
:-)

3 comments:

Eden said...

=)
Yr note tells a lot ...
U seemed to be packed with activities and that's enjoying life man! =D

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are fine! Wish you have fun. :D

Hyacinthus said...

Take care. I am reading too...
Post a message after attending Emil Chow's concert. He released some good pieces recently. :)