Saturday, September 09, 2006

Summary of the week

Monday on medical leave, and recovered fully on Thursday. Thanks all of you for leaving comfort comments on my blogs. :-)

Work has begin to pick up speed this week, 4 projects on hand.
1 is on going project, 1 just kick-off, with 2 on going active feasibility studies.
Nothing really interesting happen at workspace, although the same disappointment to work efficiency at the workspace.

Today, I went to help a friend's company to clean Computer Virus, it feel good to be needed and useful. After that, I also have a short gathering at my house with 2 ex-colleagues that I know for 10 years, good to stay in touch. At least, today is a meaningful day.

Lately, there isn't any incident to feel happy, nor any special incident that feel sad, other than disappointments. Life is basically the same day in, day out. I look forward for some changes, I think it may be time to attend some course of my interest to spice up my life.

2 comments:

San Wen Ji said...

對啊!沒有動力的時候,就要找一些沒有壓力但自己喜歡的課來讀一讀。

totoro said...

it was good day for a drink... but too bad both of us drive:P