Monday, September 04, 2006

BLOG接力遊戲 ~ 書TAG

Thank you, Hyacinthus.
Here you are.

1.一本你不只讀了一次的書
Because I always revert back to my pessimistic character after a while, I tends to do read Andrew Mattews' 'Being Happy!' often.

2.一本你如果身在沙漠時想讀的書
Should be a map or desert's survival Guide. :-)
See, the title with desert make me relate to lost in desert, which nothing mentioned about being lost, I am sure pessismistic.

3.一本令你發笑的書
That isn't much books I read recently that make me laugh. I tends to laugh while watching Japan Anime recently. So about books, it will be Doraemon Comics, which I have a lot during my childhood. Now I only collect the VCDs of its Movies. (only movies, not the 20 mins per episode story)


4.一本讓你哭的書
There are quite a number of books that make me cried.
'Tuseday with Morrie' by Mitch Albom is one of them.

5.一本你希望是自己寫的書
If I can write 'Mars & Venus : Together Forever', may be I will be able to be happily married still.

6.一本你希望從未寫就的書
Nil.

7.一本正在讀的書
I have been reading a lot of technical articles, white papers and Gartner reports. But for book, it is the pocket size book 'The little book of Advanced Sudoku - Volume three'. It is the hardest so far, after a few books that I tired.

8.一本讀來有意味的書
As it is usually able to relate to our working environment, I will choose books from the 'Dilbert' Series.

9.一本改變你一生的書
If a few more zeroes is added in it, perhaps my bank account book is the one, else there isn't any yet.

3 comments:

San Wen Ji said...

for no.5...if u refer to Being Happy, then it is "may not be"

Hyacinthus said...

thanks for sharing :)

Doraemon Comics?
I have a series at home too.

The little book of Advanced Sudoku?
wor, you still maintain the interest? post one next round and have fun together :)

Hyacinthus said...

btw, don't read that much technical articles and white papers as well partner reports. Somehow it bores to die, at least I think they are. :( (I read quite a lot like you as well. )