Saturday, August 05, 2006

Movies : Click & Lady in the Water

This week, watched 2 movies. I have not much expectation on both of them, especially 'Click'. But to my surprise both are very good movies, especially 'Lady in the water'.

I watch 'Click' because I wanted to relax and thought that since it is movie by Adam Sandler, it should be a comedy. It is, for the 1st half, but it get really serious since the mid point and it actually drove me to my tears at the end. The theme of the show is good, if you can bypass all your unhappiness amd undesirable portion of your life, what will you get? Or should I say what will you missed? When the character did so much fast forward, he actually reached the end of his life so far, he also missed seeing his dad for the last time, he lost his wife's love, and too much others. A touching show that means a lot.

I watched the 'Lady in the water' taking it as a simple horrow firm. It is also partially true. But the plot is so well written that it is full of twists and with a happy ending, may be because it is from the famous writer, M. Night Shyamalan. The part when the characters trying to figure out their roles in the rescue of the 'lady in the water' is the best part. I do not want to say much on the plaot but I recommend this movie greatly.

1 comment:

Tonia said...

wanted to watch Lady in the Water, but my kids so small and so "sticky", so I can only to wait for the DVD then.