Tuesday, August 22, 2006

conversations that I dislikes

Here are some of the conversations that I really very dislike to continue.
1) Uncaring, not sentitive to feeling (indirectly hurting you)
2) Self Center talks (everything also I, me, my work, my company, my boyfriend, ...)
3) Expect you to know everything or trying to make use of you (manipulating, such as 'you tell so and so, I want to meet him, etc....')
4) Hostile, threatening
5) Arrogant, boostful (such as 'I always do this because I am good, so and so also know and praise me, bahbah....')

Talks that I prefers :
1) Caring, sentitive (you will feel the warmth even through voice and words)
2) Open minded, intelligent, constructive (make you think, not agree)
3) Shared favourite topics

If none of the above, then they are mostly the unavoidable social chats.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Truly agree with you.

totoro said...

yo bro, got hold of miko, see when u free?

Sunshine said...

Totoro, other than Sunday, I usually can arrange for any meet-up. So, it is you that need to plan, since now you have your business and your lovely family.
I will leave another message on your blog, in case you did not revisit this post.

Thanks, Moon, for leaving comments. You do seems to have a practical mindset, great for analyst and you are strong in your belief.
For this post, it is a generic post that is my feeling, and it is not meant to highlight anyone. Not all bosses are bad, some are really nice. As for the 'talks I perfer', is the scolding is meant to wake me up, it is a kind of care too, I will feel it, it is not restricting to 'nice, sweet' talk.
Thanks again for leaving your comments, I look forward for more of your visit.
Also, your words are classified under 'Open minded, intelligence, constructive'.
:-)