Saturday, March 04, 2006

Golfing at Batam, Indonesia

Today, I went to Batam with my colleage PT and her husband for golf. They are both very experience golfers while I am just a beginner who have not play even a 9 hole course yet. Although I played rather poor as expected (Only 1 par and 2 bogie for 18 holes) and also lost 3 balls to the obstacles. I learned a lot, from gripping, stance, swinging, playing in difference terrains and obstacle. Hopefully, I will play much better the next time after more practices. I also need to play relax, I am too tense and under pressure today. Have to enjoy playing more. It is rather hot today, my hands are now very red after playing under the sun for 4.5 hrs, luckily I wore a cap, so my face is not too bad.

I will sleep early tonight as I have not have much sleeps for the last 2 days.

No comments: