Sunday, March 26, 2006

Chipmunk's Recommendation



Wednesday's meet up with Chipmunk, she recommended 2 things.
1) Japanese Ramen and Unagi, she recommended the Japanese Shop outside Park Loyal Hotel.
2) The place to buy Midori, the melon liqueur which I have searched for a long time. She recommended Isetan at Orchard Road.

Yesterday, my friend and I visit these 2 recommendations.
And wow, really the Ramen is really the best I have tasted so far and I have found my Midori at last! I have learn to believe you. Haha, any 4D to tell me?


We also visit the Singaporean Sling's birthplace - Raffles Hotel.


Today, Russell is very happy, he built a 'castle?' with Lego.

4 comments:

chipmunk said...

Hahahaaa... you should have taken a picture of the ramen for my benefit. =)

Sunshine said...

It is too tasty to let me ready my camera. haha. :-)

Garfield said...

beautiful castle =)

Sunshine said...

yes, Russell is my cute son.