Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tonight - at the riverside celebration





Tonight, my friend and I visited the Chinese New Year Celebration at the riverside. Here are some of the photo taken there.

We wait till 9.30pm for the Fireworks. Although the duration is short, it is very creative and beautiful with a lot of variety.

After the firework, we went to the Aria Bistro Wine Bar for a drink. To my surprise, they have some quite unique drinks.

This is poison ivy.

This is paradise.

This is a variety of shooters.
I took photo of their menu, because they have the recipe on it, although the amount of the the ingredients are not specified, it will need some try to get it right.

3 comments:

chipmunk said...

Wow, that is a lot of drinks!

Sunshine said...

yeah, I know you like shooters.

Carrie said...

nice evening. ^^